Contrary narrative... hmm. What's your take on Hamas's...

1. 1,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Contrary narrative... hmm. What's your take on Hamas's charter and their threats and actions over the past c20 years? Do you approve of their barbaric and murderous actions? Should they in your opinion be held to task? Are they a responsible authority to take care of their people based on their record?

I am directly connected to this continuing war from multiple angles and the results directly affect me and my family. You have the chutzpah to question if I am defending my stance due to a job I may have! Ha.

Alternatively we should be probably asking why you would have so much to say and so much time to spend on your attacks and narrative.

I have no favorite online paper - all those that I read I take with salt.

What are you suggesting of proof otherwise? Of what accusation/s? That Hamas is pro-life and a humanitarian organization? That an Arab university poll measured c80% support for what Hamas and civilians did to innocents on Oct 7? That Hamas has not been firing tens of thousands of rockets indiscriminately into Israeli population centers for 20 years and stealing billions upon billions of donated dollars to fund their genocidal interests? That they have not been using public facilities and UNRWA centers and mosques and schools for training and cover!

Pretty much all of that they openly admit and suggest they will never stop and try Oct 7 over and over and over again!

There is a bloody war going on and every death and trauma of every civilian is a tragedy - on all sides!

You think that Hezbollah and the Houthi's and Iran's behavior and attacks on Israel, in the name of "We want to destroy Israel" is ok?

You are so very confused if you think this is just all about some so-called occupation and resistance.

There is only one truth here and the narratives are as irrelevant as you are here on HC - To live in peace and prosperity people need to want to including acceptance of those around them and to move on from whatever deathly ideology may be driving them. Those that can't or won't or support them must be destroyed and removed from any form of influence over those that wish for peace.

It's really very simple.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.