Choice post there Miss, and very interesting and thanks for...

1. 890 Posts.
    Choice post there Miss, and very interesting and thanks for letting us all into your life a bit. It's indeed totally sad to hear your daughter is going down hill but I do truly hope she picks up.

I'm not advising here but I would just like to mention that I have two friends back in the Gong that have Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, not sure which type but the nastier types I know. Well I say 'have' because one chap is in remission and the other has had no sign of it for some time now, totally gone is seems. Both refused all the conventional treatments and instead decided to juice up some fruits and veg. 20+ juices a day. The chap that has no sign of it now almost died due to ending up too alkaline. There's definitely something in it imo.

Interesting to me is the fact that since the Chernobyl accident there's been quite a few of my British relatives fall ill with a different types of cancers and some have died. I clearly remember a Scottish lass holidaying with friends down in the Illawarra and I asked her how it was all going over in Britain after that radioactive blanket that covered most of Britain. She wasn't really aware of how serious it all was and it appears it wasn't like full blown reported in Britain like it should have been.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.