I'm a tad surprised you think/agree the same regarding your...

1. 890 Posts.
    I'm a tad surprised you think/agree the same regarding your daughter's cancer having something to do with Chernobyl. I've had this conversation with many over the years and I've pretty much been on my own with it but I still think it may be the case,

Totally agree with you on the dangers of excess and its this abuse that will get the best of us into trouble health wise.

Juicing poor quality fruit and veg would be a waste of time imo and especially anything grown under where the radioactive cloud past over, even 30 odd years down the track.. One good thing about living in a place like Nimbin is there's so much organic product around including cannabis. It is vitally important to keep those chemicals from farming out of ones system all together but as sad as it is the masses have very little choice but to buy the supermarket garbage which is loaded with pesticide, insecticide and herbicide and god only knows what else. Oh and les not forget god old Round-up, a flora killer and we have gut flora that some believe is damaging it. No wonder so many are crook but aye, BIGGA PHRAMA willl look after us, right  

I find it very interesting with goolagoonya's diet as I have a brother in law who eats nothing but meat and spud, loads of black sweetened coffee, a slash of liquor once in a while and works as hard as a pit pony. He's in his mid eighties. My mother passed 18ths ago, had diabetes for 40 odd years, was strict with her food intake, copious amounts of unsweetened coffee, had a regular ciggy, bowel cancer at 87 and left this earth at 96.
    I can only say that genetics must play a big role in an individual's health. Hey maybe it's the bloody coffee and here I am having just one of a morning at times............................ time for a coffee me thinks............ DOH!  confused.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.