$1.3B Ice, page-49

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Nimbinboy

I dont make the rules on HC it is just common English used in everyday communication.
    If you address a post by using the person name or identifier and use the word you when making comments about that person or obviously to that person then you are talking about that person or to that person. 
    If you want to talk about someone else in the same post or to someone else then you make that explicit meaning you name the other person or people or whoever you are talking to at the time.

Pretty simple really.

Ok I see you want me to believe you and not the professionals because why? 
    Is it because I should believe you over the professionals because you have my best interests at heart?? tongue.png

Yeah I dont think any right minded person will be doing that. These professionals you want to blame for "fried the bloke like a piece of KFC!" have saved me at least for a few years anyhow.
    I am sorry your friend died in such a way, If anyone knows what he went through its me, I have suffered through 4 surgical procedures and 6 weeks of radiation therapy and have been clear for several months.
    Tramadol. I had a bad reaction to that drug and cant have it at all. Hallucinations, paranoia, melting faces, sickness you name I had it with that drug.
    They gave me oxycodone which is a much better drug and only addictive if abused. I also had fentanil which is also a very good drug when used properly and prescribed by experts.

So no I wont be taking your advice over the professionals. Professionals dont have to Google their knowledge.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.