AXE 6.38% 50.0¢ archer materials limited

1.5yr Trading Cycle Repeats

1. 6,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1305
    Thank you to the regular contributors. I appreciate you sharing your views and the information you discover along the way. I'm a long-time reader - first-time poster. I started accumulating AXE though 2013 and again in the middle of 2014.

Now feels like the best time in the last one and half years to pick up some more shares.

The recent dumping of shares and subsequent fall in share price appears to have occurred every one and a half years (almost to the day) since November 2008.

I'm not convinced it reasonable to believe the recent drop in share price reflects a company destroying "disaster" implied in the previous thread that no one, not even the company directors appear to have any concrete knowledge of. And I don't think is it reasonable to believe a "disaster" like this would occur like clockwork every one and half years over a six year period.

The drop in share price looks more like it reflects a repeated trading pattern (/fluctuating sentiment) which coincides with the release of quarterlies.

If history repeats, (as it appears to have every one and half years for the last six years), is it reasonable to expect the share price to bounce from here and we'll see it double before July?

All the upcoming quarterly needs to say is we are still progressing as intended and I'd expect we'd be promptly trading in the 15-20 cent range until news of an off-take agreement pushes it further.

To those who have been invested longer, I'd really appreciate it if you would provide some comments around what the repeated "disasters" appear to have occurred every one and half years. As far as I can tell it is simply negative sentiment/selling leading up to the release of the next quarterly which seems to be at reoccur every 548 days (give or take a few). The buying then resumes shortly after when the market realises this is way oversold and still holds strong promise to the upside.

For what it's worth - I'm increasing my holding at these levels.

Best of luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.030(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $127.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.0¢ $215.5K 428.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32000 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 18528 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
50.0¢
  Change
0.030 ( 6.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
48.5¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ 231936
Last updated 15.52pm 29/04/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.