1 August 2017 Day Trading Pre Market, page-2

1. 48,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    SEQ : Reporting $15mil receipts and $4mil profit for the quarter with a $15mil market cap ? Cashed up and primed to execute new acquisition next month. Looks undervalued to me just based on the revenue alone. Nice break on the chart and volume
    SEQ.png

NHL Obviously not a day trade, but i love to talk this up because i am invested in this stock and its now at the ground floor. This is for the ST/Mid term players. Maybe one for the SMSF. 10-20 cents next year will be history.  What more do you want from a quarterly for a company that is about to start realizing its last 12 months hard work. These guys know how to manage money shares on issue are low and so too is the market cap. Pro's loading up since start of year and even more so since there recent acquisition of Newly.
    NHL.png
    NHL2.png
    NHLc.png
    NHLdata.png

Others of note for today
    BUB : Excellent volume and break of 33.5 was key yesterday, hopefully a back test on low vol and then a march to 38
    AVZ : Obvious reasons
    PSY : Hmm distribution or accumulation yesterday? Just doesnt want to break that 10.5 mark.
    AUR : Looking for a back test of that break of 8 cents.
    NCZ : I realllllly wish that gap wasnt on the chart back at 41.5. Could now play on traders minds and loose a bit of its liquidity until it closes, who knows.
    CZI : How this isnt higher i dont know.
    MSP : Quarterly erm.... lol absolutely no doubt we will see a capital raising soon with those receipts vs how much costs they have outgoing this quarter.
    TPS : Quarterly now theres a quarterly thats showing progress and currently building a cash flow positive security business by way of acquisition. Pity they continue to hold it back, anything under 3 cents looks good if you like a long term hold.

Thats all i got for now until i see some news come through, been up since 4am here in Hong Kong. So annoying.

Off to the gym, hope its open !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.