OVT 13.8% 3.3¢ ovanti limited

$1 Club, page-526

1. 1,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    “When you have all that stacked sell pressure relative to the price range, with the sell walls constantly being reloaded, you have to wonder if 5 million shares buying at 10c will hold - especially when tens of millions of shares are changing hands in one day.”

“It takes quite a bit of selling to push this lower than a stock with a 12 million market cap that does 2 million volume.”

mate this issue is you’re not making logical analysis but you don’t see it. sentences like this make absolutely zero sense in the context of how price action works. You’re just coming across as either downramping /emotional panic, or someone who just doesn’t understand.

Not trying to be a prick, and I actually have not ramped the stock at all, just given logical explanations and explained them.

it wasn’t a bloodbath. There are 70m shares issues at 1-10th of the price. They’re gonna get sold, which they did.

the share price is holding nicely on support. That’s not a bloodbath. That’s where share prices naturally revert to due to supply/demand, price/volume and moving average prices. It’s doing exactly what it can be expected to do.

I don’t have a crystal ball. 10c might not hold. but it’s highly unlikely because the math just doesn’t stack up. The only other reason is fear - which you are causing unnecessarily. And no that’s not why I have a contrary view to you. The only reason you’d do that is because you genuinely don’t know, or you’re downramping. But it won’t hold or breach support because of what’s on the buy and sell stack. Support and resistance live on the chart, not in the bids/sells.

“until 4pm tomorrow” what are you basing this on?

i think you get the picture

by all means have an opinion, but please back it up with a logical rationale and educated information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.004(13.8%)
Mkt cap ! $35.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.3¢ 2.9¢ $57.37K 1.831M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10875 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 413388 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
0.004 ( 6.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ 111353
Last updated 12.33pm 02/05/2024 ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.