FFG 7.14% 1.5¢ fatfish group limited

"Excessive Downramping" a far loved comment used by many 'day...

1. 2,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    "Excessive Downramping" a far loved comment used by many 'day traders' when one opposes their want for a share price to climb and is counter to that individual's mantra.

Hmmmmmm so if I was 'talking up a stock", which is actually against forum rules, and skewing the information in line with the fluff information and BS spouted by some on HC, then I would be deemed as someone that is favourable....

However,
    a majority have bought into FFG without doing their research.
    Many have assumed that this is a stock that is going to 'zoom to the moon" and make them large amounts of money....

How can 1 person, on a social site such as HotCopper, be deemed as controlling the price of the share price, as some of you have expressed in past comments.
    Surely, not every FFG shareholder is also on HC?
    There are more of you and only one of me, if what I have stated regarding FFG is not true, then why are you all not out there and buying up the available shares? Based on the recent high's, the current share price is so undervalued that getting in now and collectively you can add value???

Hey, why don't you band together - similar to Gamestop - and see the share price fly???
    Isn't investing a long term attitude - buy low, hold through the highs and lows and reap the rewards later on?
    So buy up now and hold, hold, hold and see the share price rise?

Or is it because this is not a typical stock. There is no recurring revenue. It is hedging your bets that the investments today will produce some return a few years from now...

Food for thought.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $21.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $99.29K 6.283M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4468253 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 488348 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 15.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ 5374107
Last updated 15.11pm 14/05/2024 ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.