1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

$1 Plus in few weeks, page-3

1. 3,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Some background on Maureen Baker who will be going to New York with Joanna in the coming week.

I believe they will be doing alot more then presentations with clients.

Last time I spoke to Maureen she clearly said she wants the share price up, and I believe she will get it up and has the expertise to accomplish that.

She is also on the top 20 list.

MAUREEN LEE BAKER - MANAGING DIRECTOR
    Maureen has 18 years experience working in Equities, Capital Markets and Investor Relations Advisory.
    She was previously Managing Director - Australian Equity Sales at CLSA, Head of Regional Sales - Deutsche Bank and worked at Credit Suisse and Goldman Sachs(JB Were). She was ranked No 1 Australian Equity Sales in the Asia Money survey in 2015 and for 10 years prior to that as well as being ranked Top 3 Asian Sales in 2009 and is well respected by the investment community.

Maureen has has advised a number of listed companies on investor relations strategies and communications – from micro cap to large cap and hosted 100's of management roadshows.
    She has also originated and executed capital raises for listed and unlisted companies.

Maureen has an extensive network of Corporates, investors (long only, hedge fund, high net worth individuals, private equity, sovereign wealth funds, industry super funds), Investment Banks and brokers in the Asia Pacific region.

She is highly passionate about helping companies grow and has the ability to think "out of the box" and make things happen.
    Last edited by Bright30: 31/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.