"Bibi has been warned , but I think he is psychotic enough to...

1. 34 Posts.
    "Bibi has been warned , but I think he is psychotic enough to completely ignore the warnings.

I don't think the dome completely failed , but it wasn't a fail from Iran either.
    It appears as though the three primary targets were hit ."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    my understanding is that the iron dome failed when defending against some of iran's ballistic missiles which is really what counts.

what is very important is the fact that iran gave israel 7-8 hours in order to prepare themselves for being hit.
    and yet, their most precious and most defended 2 bases were hit. it shows us that iran is far superior in that regard and biden has known it since at least 2020 when iran hit american bases after they had given the US 72 hours notice.

scott ritter says that iran launched 7 of them, 5 of which hit their targets. he didn't say that the remaining 2 had been shot down by the iron dome. i think that these 2, for whatever reason, missed the targets but were not shot down by the israelis.

and, quoting scott again, iran wasn't even using the latest ballistic missiles. instead, they were using 7 and 12 years old ones. i'm not up-to-date but these latest ballistic missiles travel at altitudes of several thousands kilometeres high at speeds around 12 or so kms per second, and their trajectories, unlike these of other non-ballistic missiles, cannot be worked out by defence systems that are available today because these high-tech missiles can alter their course.

then they enter the earth atmosphere at such speeds that nothing can intercept them. not to mention that if iran fires, say, 200 of them at the same instance which in itself would overwhelm the defence system. further, half of these 200 missiles can contain 20 dummy smaller war heads each, so in total we would end up with 2,000 (100x20) targets that the defence (iron dome) would have to be able to track and, more importantly, very quickly determine which one is likely to be a dummy and which one is likely to be a real missile.
    Last edited by oldfisher: 17/04/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.