"So you could be saying that there is yet hope that the worlds...

1. 34 Posts.
    "There are reports of Israeli drones broadcasting the cries of injured children in order to lure civilians out into the open where they can be shot.
    Along with massacring's starving people seeking food and aid workers, Israel has descended into a most evil psychosis of wanton murder -- they must be stopped somehow."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    IDF had done similar things in the past before this war in Gaza. They would place a tape/cd player playing dialogs in Arabic language in some building or among rubble in hope that some Palestinians would hear it and come to see who's talking. Then the Israeli marksmen nearby would shoot these people dead.
    "So you could be saying that there is yet hope that the worlds greatest threat to world peace and security can be stopped ?

It is a nice thought -- not that i want to see war , but Israel must be stopped somehow.
    It is so painfully obvious that the US is totally under zionist control , as is Australia and GB, Germany and who knows .
    It is a very bad situation where a rogue terrorist state like Israel can hold the world to ransom.

Their security can be guaranteed but like you say they must dump Bibi and the other psychopaths and negotiate in good faith otherwise it looks very grim for them -- and everyone else ."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The way I see it is Israel has a long and well established record of not taking much notice of what the US or so called 'international community' says.
    They just do what they want. I could provide you with many examples to prove it but I'm sure you already know that.

I think they trully believe that they've been placed on this planet for some higher purpose. And I'm not referring only to Israeli governments, past and present.

See for example how they perceive other nations in Yad Vashem.

As to the Zionist / Jewish influence I could tell you a lot and provide lots of credible and serious links. But then my post would be instantly moderated, have no doubt about it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.