BIT 0.00% 5.6¢ biotron limited

I think Ive seen you post before saying your a frusted holder Il...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I think Ive seen you post before saying your a frusted holder Il Duce. Words to the effect that youll see it through?

Looks like you may be jumping on the WB bandwagon there.

WB by his own admission is a momentum trader ( odd that he call himself buffet, bcs buffets strategy is not that).

WB has only posted on one other (lithium stock) in recent times, disclosed previously he missed opportunities bcs he couldnt see opportunity in stock where others could. He also said he was off to do quant trading and not stock pick.
    Most importantly WB always seeks to play the man not the ball, a typical indication of mediocrity.

None the less, he's not wrong on all counts. He imo correctly identified the failure of management to retain SH enthusiasm and the subsequent impact on the SP.

FYI this along with 2 or 3 other points were called out in my early posts (prior to his) also.

WB posted a chart forecasting the stock would drop tonif I recall 4.9c., dont be surprised if he is targeting a purchase at or below that level. Lets hope we get an announcement prior hey. Regardless, besr that in mind. Also ask yourself why this stock trades the way it does, bcs whilst some need to fixate on ST price and see it as representative of value, not everyone has to

Your post seems to frankly be poorly timed and poorly executed, let me explain.

You say 'listen to this crap', you say your offering advice (bizarrely), you say DYOR, you say independent scientistfic opinion

So, especially when offering an argument articulately predicated on the phrase 'this crap'.. you dont position yourself well to be offering advice here. Don't forget advice to act or otherwise is advice.

Secondly whilst I agree that scientific input here wouldnt hurt, we saw the withdrawal of astra zenica this week. After advice 3 years or so ago saying it was safe and effective.

The point Scoots was making was that the empirical evidence was strong. Why dismiss that as crap? youd prefer the alternative? You're extrapolating the opposite for some reason ?

Finally, if you're on the bandwagon with WB regarding my enthusiasm for the potential because he extracted comments out of context, why not go back and look at the balance in the detail of what Ive said.

I acknowledge I do find it surreal that management extol anf infer the virtues of progress and people seemingly chose to ignore that here and listen to negative views of people who are scientists, who arent holders, who indicate they are momentum traders, people who articulate frustration primarily at timing or harbour some belief that big pharma will unify to block development of this drug and potentially multi billion dollar solution (all of them including the ones needing product to offer, with no incumbency to lose, irrespective of whether this is a compliment or stand alone solution...)...very surreal.

Ive been told by the likes of similar investment managers that content here is inane and this is the wild west.

Its hard to argue when someones thesis for advice is conpletely unarticulated, out of context, based on personal intimidation, confused or otherwise provided with poor intent or without consideration

Watch WB call me out for using words lol...

Ill revert on market metrics with references..

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.6¢ $12.41K 220.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 61411 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 167018 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.