BIT 1.85% 5.3¢ biotron limited

I think you miss the point Footmax. Highlighting positives...

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71

I think you miss the point Footmax. Highlighting positives (especially in light of others doing the opposite) is not upramping - its statements of fact. The down rampers are more often than not the ones that come out with unsubstantiated definitive statements. ?management are X, it cant be done, BPs don't wan t a cure etc... where's the proof?)

Its obvious that the ST SP is interested at the margin by the announcement that says buy it today and you'll get X multiple of your money. BUT .. that at the margin, look to the large long term holders, last I looked (top 20 holders had increased overall holding as a %). As I've said numerous times, the SP is driven by traders at the margin, holders in the core. No point conflating the two propositions. Which is the better strategy ? Depends on timing, strategy, CGT, etc

Per Il Duce (and myself) - unless you know definitively that the "POSITIVE RESULTS" announcement was not good (and my point is that I suspect no one can tell based on quantum of data and low bar required to succeed (at present)) ... and I don't think you do. I think you are reading the words and dismissing it in light of the SP. I appreciate its a slightly contrarian position if you take the view that the market is always right, but imo the market is not always right and particularly not in directionless trade or when a change in opinion principates improvement. To understand it in context, look at volume spikes on announcement.

Don't ASSUME as Fish says that Management don't know more, or you or market have enough insight to determine value of results as presented. Esp to say they're not is in contrast to managements commentary imo. What bias are you bringing?

From trading perspective and the reason I'm here. I have historically done well with small position size into "misread" high growth potential stocks across various sectors. In fairness, I only have one other bio, its up about 30% in 6 months, so maybe I bring a different perspective. BUT strategically, I don't need to "heavily assume", its easy to see the market size, and easy to see that progress as stated it good. I allow for mis-haps, competition, timing etc and after weighing it up the return on exposure justifies the risk (for me). This is why I keep saying position size is key - there are unknowns! imo and DYOR.

So to opine that its all bad (noting that you have recently not only spoken in the negative) is if you accept upside is greater than down here (if) is theoretically more ""risky"" imo on an opportunity cost basis. And ask yourself why someone wants to sit here and says its all bad all day (and post what twice on other stocks)? Sadism?

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $47.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ $16.01K 299.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 379881 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ 117423
Last updated 15.01pm 27/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.