AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Time for a title change... I have been in this stock since it's...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Time for a title change...

I have been in this stock since it's IPO in 2007 not because I thought it would be in the position it is in today but I thought I'd have a crack and maybe get some beer money. As time progressed my thoughts changed and suddenly I thought I was on to something, as I type today I am in the position where I think AVB can allow me to retire comfortablely sipping golden ales at which ever beach I choose.

We have hit 10cents many times in the last decade but I really thing this is different we are out of the copper bear market, Trump will be shooting from his holster in the next few years, PB coming online in the next year or so and a sleeping giant is the great gold hedge that will shield us when Trump's runs our great american friends into the ground, I mean with the price of gold now it will be profitable.

Let's hope to consolidate around these levels and ride the copper train up some more. I really think the next few years will see us shine as we have a great conservative management that have shown they know how to build mines effectively.

Well done to all the LT holders and well done management don't sit idle keep rolling out the announcements heres to a fun, healthy and profitable 2017!!!

Toot Toot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.