SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

1000 bod by feb 2013, page-2

1. 830 Posts.
    dr a good post, I'll have a crack as 'will', I reckon this can be achieved by Feb 2013.

- Agreed we are currently producing around the 300BOPD.
    - 2 x new Infills with 33% I think we'd at least for the first year average 100BOPD for our share, so there's another 200BOPD.
    - I do agree with the production increase for the surrounding wells after the infills are drilled, this has been proven to be the case, I'll take more of a conservative approach and say an extra 15BOPD, another 60BOPD to the production.

We are now at around 560BOPD, and this is only from our proven Nth Stockyard field.

- SOAII, if we get an IP of 100BOPD I think they will drill Clipper ASAP, the production decline will be alot less so I reckon around 60BOPD for both would be fair, there's another 120BOPD to production.
    - Now to FP, I reckon we'll have two new wells, a 50% stake in the one Continental want to drill across our land (so 33% to us) and also Prairie Falcon, I'm going to use a little more of a conservative average of 180BOPD (Abercombie has been producing at 280BOPD for six months now), so if these two wells are drilled our net interest will be 180BOPD.

That gives a total of 860BOPD. I think these are pretty fair figures, but for this to happen as we all know, SSN need to lift their operational game, a Farm-in would be ideal IMO.

I would also like to ask a question, I have read that with infill wells (as doc has pointed out) this will more then likely increase poruction to already current surrounding wells, they have a kind of 'flow' on effect. Would this be case with conventional wells as well, say for example if Clipper is drilled and then fracced as it is only about 400 odd metres away, would this have an impact on SOAII production?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.