AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

I am certain that I am not the only one who woke this morning...

1. 1,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 603
    I am certain that I am not the only one who woke this morning with fresh dreams of AVQ drill rigs, on the warm morning soil of Isabel. Hearing the men talking through the noise of rigs, of whispers on how much visible Nickle they could see. Talks of how they have just brought some shares in this company they are drilling for at 25 cents. They said they believe that after talking to the Geo that they are drilling into a mother load. "Get on board boys and buy in to Axiom before we release these amazing drill results, which are only the start of things. I also heard that SMM paid Axiom over 150 million in damages. Get on boys before we see a consolidation from 25 cents to $2,50 at 10/1. Also I was speaking to the gold drill team for AVQ and apparently they are finding heaps of visible gold. Get on why you can, I remember when this stock was only 0.017 cents one month back. Buy today fellas and set yourself for life I tell ya". The rest of the drillers, TD and Matty were the names. They were not convinced in his story and did not listen to him and only two weeks later the drill results came back and the share price hit $5.50 within 2 weeks and had a steady climb from there. That driller then brought the drilling company and felt sorry for TD and Matt and brought them recliner chairs that folded back, so the rest of there drilling days were in comfort. Have a great day boys and girls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.