I argue with the logic of a lot of it, because he is a blogger...

1. 1,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55

I argue with the logic of a lot of it, because he is a blogger with no qualifications.
    Sorry, but the fact this blog did nothing but source from other blogs just completely fails to impress onto me any actual scientific proof of his assertions.

#1: VACCINE MAKERS ARE IMMUNE FROM LIABILITY
    The NCVIA is an American law. I'd suggest it's unlikely to hold on a international level if a company knowingly caused harm. Also, the PREP Act has the exception of 'willful misconduct', so again anything deliberate would cause significant harm to the business.

#2: THE CHECKERED PAST OF THE VACCINE COMPANIES
    Considering these are some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world, it's ridiculous to assume someone hasn't sued them before. You won't find a single large international medical company that has never been sued.

#3: THE UGLY HISTORY OF ATTEMPTS TO MAKE CORONAVIRUS VACCINES
    So because things have failed before we should never attempt again?

#4: THE "DATA GAPS" SUBMITTED TO THE FDA BY THE VACCINE MAKERS
    Yes, a vaccine has been pushed through quickly due to a, not sure if you've noticed, devastating global impact. Also, the Mercola quote, he's saying if it's not enough it did nothing and if too much it's dangerous? Tends to be how anything works in life.

#5: NO ACCESS TO THE RAW DATA FROM THE TRIALS
    Not sure why we'd need the raw data, it would mean nothing to anyone other than those who work in the field. Like the government health organisations who had to look at the data to clear it before authorising use.
    https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-announce-publication-results-landmark

#7: NO INFORMED CONSENT

I disagree. We are informed and very aware due to the news every day telling us the progress.

#8: UNDER-REPORTING OF ADVERSE REACTIONS AND DEATH
    Not really relevant. You could argue covid is also under-reported.

#9: THE VACCINES DO NOT STOP TRANSMISSION OR INFECTION
    The doctors, and the news, both tell you this. It's to stop the severity of it. It's the reason why we need to everyone to get vaccinated, otherwise they are at risk. That's your personal choice though.

#10: PEOPLE ARE CATCHING COVID AFTER BEING FULLY VACCINATEDThis is the same point as #9, again, it's not a cure.

#11: THE OVERALL DEATH RATE FROM COVID
    Can I get a comparision of the survival rate of the vaccine vs the infection? If everyone is vaccinated, and the result is no severe infection/no hospitalisation, then lockdowns aren't necessary. You're being disingenuous to argue otherwise.

#12: THE BLOATED COVID DEATH NUMBERS
    That's an unqualified opinion from a blog.

#13: FAUCI AND SIX OTHERS AT NIAID OWN PATENTS IN THE MODERNA VACCINE
    Dr Fauci is one of the most respected immunologists in the world. He's a doctor, and worked for 20 years as a immunologist before being elevated to the director of NIAID.
    He doesn't "own over 1,000 patents". He is listed as an author on numerous research papers, and listed as 'co-inventor' on many.. which is what you'd want for the head of the NIAID. Many of those patents are for minor changes, for example US 6,548,055, US 6,190,656, US 5,696,079 are all 'Immunologic enhancement with intermittent interleukin-2 therapy' acting as DHHS.

#14: FAUCI IS ON THE HOT SEAT FOR ILLEGAL GAIN-OF-FUNCTION RESEARCH
    GOFR has been done for decades. The idea is to gain functions to help research the virus. I'm not sure what your issue is with this? Is it the China thing?

#15: THE VIRUS CONTINUES TO MUTATE
    Not sure why Fauci is mentioned like a criminal, when Geert, the vet, is mentioned like he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.
    Of course they continue to mutate, we don't know if natural immunity will even work, but we do know it will leave tens of millions of people dead.

#16: CENSORSHIP...AND THE COMPLETE ABSENCE OF SCIENTIFIC DEBATE
    There isn't censorship and absence of debate, there's the qualified people ignoring the unqualified conspiracy theorists. Why was mask wearing ever a debate? What is the harm in wearing a mask? Why do people act like it infringes dramatically on their rights? Masks work. It's why doctors wear them every day. It's not a perfect solution, but it's a very cheap, very easy way to help.

#17: THE WORLD'S LEADING VACCINOLOGIST IS SOUNDING THE ALARM...

The doctor with a vet clinic is indeed sounding the alarm, to peddle his own 'cure'.
    His own cure, from the world leading vaccinologist? Don't have a vaccine, let the body and herd immunity do it.
    Also, the 'world leader' has two patents to his name, both cancelled before he had his work published:
    https://patents.google.com/patent/GB201714183D0/en?assignee=VANDEN+BOSSCHE+GEERT&oq=assigneeVANDEN+BOSSCHE+GEERT)

PS. thanks for making me waste an hour of my life reading a blog. All of the information contained in it is EASILY argument and a lot of it is either easy to disprove, or is just a matter of opinion he is stating. How do you even find trash blogs like this?

Last edited by Stevie.K: 13/04/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.