SGZ 0.00% 0.8¢ scotgold resources limited

2=2=4

1. 364 Posts.
    Been doing some square eyed research into who is who , ZIO holdings in particular .
    So we get to Robert Brown of Luiri Gold
    ROBERT BROWN
    NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
    Robert Brown has been an active investor in African exploration companies for more than 12 years and brings to the Board his extensive corporate experience in the fields of venture capital, land development and bio-technology. Robert is the Deputy Chairman and a major shareholder in the listed property development company Cedar Woods Properties Ltd and is Executive Chairman of Westland which was a foundation investor in Luiri Gold.

So we go to Ceder woods properties ltd where we find the board of directors.

http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/companyOfficers?symbol=CWP.AX

Where we find Mr Sadleir , the name sticks out . Sadleir the very same names sake Sadleir who stopped selling his SCOTGOLD shares and would not sell any to me when I spoke with him after the RNS on 19/08/2013 ( allegedly ) and e-mailed after the call
    GRAHAM ********* 19/08/2013
    To: [email protected]

Hi Shane,
    I spoke with you earlier today about purchasing SGZ shares from you.
    I am considering increasing my holding now and in the coming months and as you are reducing yours I thought it would be to our mutual benifit to have a chat .

Regards
    Graham *********
    Mr. Paul Stephen Sadleir, BE, MBA, AAPI, FAICD, FRICS serves as Managing Director, Executive Director of Cedar Woods Properties Ltd. Mr. Sadleir has experience in the property sector including strategic planning, portfolio management, acquisition analysis, equity and finance raising and investor relations management. Mr. Sadleir hold Masters of Business Administration and Bachelor of Engineering degrees from the University of Western Australia. Prior to joining Cedar Woods, he was manager of the Bunnings Warehouse Property Trust and previously held roles with Wesfarmers Limited, Western Power and Barrack Mines. He is currently a Board member of the Brightwater Care Group, one of the providers of residential aged care in Western Australia and a Senate member of Murdoch University. Mr. Sadleir has served as a director for nine years.

I was well aware that Shane Sadleir was leaving Scotgold to pursue other interests closer to home and was not surprised at his selling as he required funds, see below
    http://www.slp.wa.gov.au/gazette/gg.nsf/gen/18AD21C2A6FF6B3D48257B19000B026C?open

So is the recent announcement the reason why Shane isn't selling ? Is Shane Sadleir related to Paul Sadleir ?
    Did the brothers go to the same University ?

Mr Robert Brown is no stranger to Finance and is certainly wealthy enough to push Scotgold forward as for Shane and Paul , I really don't know but 2+2 does = 4 every time and I am not a great believer in coincidence.

The recent announcement by Scotgold will bring out the Vultures who have been sitting on the fence waiting for a cheap meal , the due diligence is a formality , the mine is extremely profitable , the potential is huge .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.