FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

2 hours to go, page-7

1. SRV
    3,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    So from this we might also infer that:

a. There is a real uncertainty in the current BoD's minds that they will win the vote.
    b. Rushing through this interim simply to access performance rights puts their personal gain above any other interests - particularly ordinary shareholders - in a palpably cynical manner. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a DUCK, etc etc...

On receiving a call from a communications company this evening 'engaged by WW personally' to 'make (me) aware of the EXTREME risks posed to the company's activities particularly to existing relationships in Mali' going forward I must admit to having a bit of a chuckle.

I had to inform the young lass from Leeds that afaik WW had never visited Mali nor had ever had direct involvement in negotiating any deals, unless she wanted to include the abysmal $107M for lithium that was (to my mind) seriously undersold in the first place - I didn't mention Morila. I then told her that I thought releasing the interim now was simply to access performance rights - and as that info came from a third party anyway, what was WW's rationale other than copping more bunce for himself?

I then told the caller that imo suggesting there were 'extreme risks' to the company when there were none was misleading at the least, and unnecessarily coercive at worst (I used the word 'bullying'), reminding her that as a comms company they also have a legal responsibility to make sure that the information they convey is based in fact, reasserting that I did not perceive any 'extreme risk' to BGS if WW left.

She said she took notes of all of my comments, which I hope will prove useful feedback.

Oh, btw, here's what preceded our exchange:
    Caller: "For the purposes of quality control we need to inform you that this conversation is being monitored...'
    Me: "Is this call being recorded?'
    Caller: "No"
    Me: "Is Winton listening in?
    Caller: "No (laughs)"
    Me: "So who is monitoring this call?"
    Caller: (No reply)...

Before signing off she asked if I could tell her which way I had voted, and I said no, only confirming that I had.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.