ZIP 0.82% $1.21 zip co limited..

$2 PARTY, page-6888

1. 818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Good luck. Just to be hyper clear again, I really have NFI and only started in late 2019 . I've found that typical intraday or overnight trading doesn’t work for me, or to be blunt, am too dumb to make trading work.

Instead, my strategy has evolved into that of an ambush predator. I keep an eye on a select list of stocks—one of which was ZIP in 2023—specifically those meme-worthy names that have plummeted 80-90% from their peaks. These stocks, while risky, I preselect because I believe they are not doomed to fail but are fundamentally sound and ripe for picking during their despair phase. Most of the time, this strategy involves accepting small losses, which are the cost of positioning for a big win. So, taking a $50K loss, yes, I am grumpy, but I just accept that as the cost of entry into the game.There's no sure way to tell when the true despair phase hits, as opposed to just a temporary slowdown.

It's a bit meta, but I’ve noticed that too many people, particularly frequent posters on Hot Copper, focus on being right all the time, which is a sure sign of hubris. They think they’re too smart to fail. Oddly, some on Hot Copper think their fellow users are marks or targets.

My approach is different: I know I am dumb without all the facts, and I assume I’m very likely to get it wrong. Accepting this helps me shift my focus toward minimizing losses, which is crucial because the wins will eventually take care of themselves. Worst pain to be "right" but have poor timing, yet that’s part of the game.

Speaking of the game, I know it might sound odd, and I might even be mocked for this, but it’s essential to treat your money like Monopoly money or poker chips. Yes, it's real money, but if you are like me and come from a childhood of family arguments about money, it's hard to detach, but you have to do it to play effectively against Mr. Market, who is not just playing with you—he’s playing to win against you. He’s not a toy poodle opponent; Mr. Market is formidable, and you will get steamrolled when Mr. Market is irrational. That is why you must be prepared to get out, it's just not your day or week. My goal isn’t just to play; it’s to take Mr. Market's chips and F-off with multiple lambos. Many treat the money as all-important, and Mr. Market as an easy opponent. But the opposite is true, you have to risk your money and be ruthless in execution against a very tough unforgiving opponent.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6165/6165454-d0ccc0f24aef648a37e3826e256be0b3.jpg

Last edited by FreeFromStyle: 12/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
-0.010(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.21 $1.22 $1.19 $7.218M 5.995M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22599 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 45175 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.21
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.21 $1.22 $1.19 2330467
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.