A2M 2.16% $7.08 the a2 milk company limited

$2 share price target., page-5

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    My prediction is that the half year trading results in Feb will blow everyone away. My guess is north of $1.55. This time next year I'd be surprised if we weren't seeing well over $2.50

A2m:
    The changing and dynamic nature of the infant formula markets in both Australia and China continues to make forecasting challenging

Comments like this from the latest media release in my view are extremely positive, specifically the word challenging. What an amazing challenge to have? Not only must they have a formula shortage but the bean counters must have blisters from all the money they are counting.

No doubt the lag time between Synlait bringing on its 3rd drying facility and constant supply issues will mean everything is running well over 100% capacity already.
    When will Synlait bring on even more facilities?
    God help them when the influx of Chinese babies arrive. I imagine parents would be stockpiling now in anticipation and fear of supply issues between now and birth.

Synlait:
    “.......... I stand by my previous statement that our profitability will be in advance of anything achieved to date,” he said, though he didn't state an actual number.

That sends shivers up my spine!

Our A2 programme allows you to earn a premium for your milk on top of the base milk price, adding value to your bottom line.

Synlait are pushing hard for the a2 herds, offering premiums. Farmers will be all over this, anything to increase their profits in an already squeezed industry.
    Droughts are tough and feed expensive, why would a farmer not convert to a more profitable heard?

People should give A2m more credit for their push of liquid milk products to the UK/US, even with out them turning around a profit in this area yet.
    As other posters mentioned the population of California last year was 38.8Million. More than Australia and New Zealand combined.... The direct distribution to foreign markets will be what separates this company from the rest.

To me the baby formula is a bonus and when I made my decision to investing in A2m at the time wasn't even contemplated.  Profits from formula should help drive the investment in pushing fresh milk and other new products out to the world.

I will load up more once the retrace occurs and will support a great company by continuing to buy their products which my family and I have enjoyed over the years.

I hold both A2M and Bellamys (from $1.268 , a 927% gain) and in my mind A2m has far superior diversification which allows me to sleep well dreaming of its possibilities.

Don't get caught with your pants down and as always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.08
Change
0.150(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.93 $7.08 $6.90 $13.72M 1.949M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20816 $7.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.08 11935 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.04
  Change
0.150 ( 1.97 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.92 $7.07 $6.90 513253
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.