CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

Actually, 20 cents isn't such a terrible estimate. I was...

1. 15 Posts.
    Actually, 20 cents isn't such a terrible estimate. I was calculating the value from those expected production rates, which have now been announced to the market on three or more separate occasions, so I'm assuming they are accurate to the normal 10% level. The value is significant.

Add to it the $100 million plant (replacement cost) and the Wanguo agreements and Yunnan Tin's involvement with the tin project and the value is certainly in the multiples. I'm assuming that it's because the final acquisition date is yet to be announced and/or signed that the share price hasn't reacted.

What do you think, Qqqqqqq?

Why do you think the share price won't go up, although since you've said that it has increased 17%?

Do you have some inside knowledge of the company or are you just relying on websites for your data?

At what price do you place on a speculative share that is about to hit the big time?

Sorry about all the questions but you do seem to be a knowledgeable person, if not a little scheming and scaremongering.

I await for your response.
    Last edited by qducker: 07/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.