Alan you could be right as I heard on radio today how the...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Alan you could be right as I heard on radio today how the population in WA is expected to double by 2035 and how infrastructure is needed to cope. When I heard this what came to mind was that given we have a low birth rate and in fact they tell us that there there wont be enough people to support the ageing population into the future where is this doubling of the population coming from.Maybe they are going to clone each one of us lol.

The reality is that its big business owned by the multi-nationals that are driving the increased population agenda. They want more people, so they can consume more. So, where are they going to come from. It wont be from a condom ban lol, so it must be immigration. All political parties apparently are banking on Immigration but is Joe Hockey representing this properly in his Intergenerational report? Has he factored in the doubling of the population attributable to younger immigrants and who tend to have larger families? Maybe not. I think its a good thing to question these things until all the detailed true facts are revealed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.