2016 Census. Athiests., page-2

1. 17,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I believe no one should be condemned for their opinion but at the end of the day what makes the atheist trying to push atheism on to me any different to the JW or the Mormon who comes to my door wanting to tell me about their religion. I am sure that the atheist would have a list as long as my arm of compelling reasons as to why I should embrace atheism and I am sure they would be sincere and believe wholeheartedly that they are creating a better world in doing so.....but then so do the Jdubs and the Mormons and probably every other religion. Anyone with an ideology, religious, political or miscellaneous no doubt thinks that.

There is nothing wrong with anyone lobbying for their position as long as they are not forcing anyone into accepting what they don't want to accept. Also if we think it is ok that atheists peddle their stuff to us then perhaps we should greet the JWs and Mormons with a smile and friendly greeting. Even if we don't agree with them we should send them on their way rejoicing.

Live by do unto others as you would have them do unto you and you can't go too far wrong no matter what your faith. The rest is academic.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.