TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

The position that has caught my eye is this one Safety,...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347
    The position that has caught my eye is this one

Safety, Emergency Response (SER)/Medic

Tawana Resources NL is a resource focused ASX and JSE-listed Company. Tawana is committed to becoming a near-term lithium and tantalum producer. Tawana's principal project is the Bald Hill Lithium and Tantalum Mine. Tawana and Alliance Mineral Assets Limited (Singapore Exchange Listed) each have an equal 50:50 ownership of the Bald Hill Project. The project is located 50km south east of Kambalda in the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia. The Project comprises four mining leases, one mining lease application, and 20 other licenses totalling 774km sq.

Due to business growth in WA we are currently recruiting for a Safety, Emergency Response (SER)/Medic to work on an 8/6 FIFO roster. This role is being offered on a 12 month fixed term basis and will be primarily responsible for providing medical care across the project, fulfilling the day to day requirements to support the HSE function, assisting with the maintenance of facilities and equipment as well as leading and supporting the skill development of Emergency Response Team members to enable them to make decisions that will protect life and property, this role has a heavy Medical focus.

A position due to business growth and only for a 12 month term?
    HSE functions would already be in place so could it be a position that oversees production and construction over the next 12 month period. That makes sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.