BRN 14.0% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Totally, Totally, Agree Mr Tech Laden .... this question needs...

1. 5,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Totally, Totally, Agree Mr Tech Laden .... this question needs to be answered by the Company ASAP as part of their ongoing fiduciary duty of full and frank disclosure.............. my concern, is that without the transfer of masks from Socionext to TSMC to enable Wafer production / Chip production could imo signify a failure somewhere in the system.

On a side note, because of above ..... I note that BRN has recently played down NASA and Renasas references on their sites ??As mentioned numerous times, this is a critical stage in our development...I want clarity, which in turn will be very reassuring for the rest of you.?? !!!!! and I don't know what's actually going on with some posts I have read on HC about possibility of the NASA /BRN product being on sold to Washington Foundaries ????? !!!!
    ( Unsubstantiated of course )

Mr Tech Laden, as you have mentioned numerous times, this is a critical stage in our development...We all want clarity, which only the Co can now provide.

IMO, Any delay or failure to respond by the Co to your request for further clarification on this most important issue will in all likelyhood only cause alarm bells to ring and create negative sentiment towards the Co and the current S/Price.

We all now hope to hear from you shortly with the Co's response...

Many Many thanks in advance for your assistance in this rather very important matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.040(14.0%)
Mkt cap ! $507.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 24.0¢ $5.379M 20.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 281267 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 254651 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.5¢
  Change
-0.040 ( 11.9 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 24.0¢ 17166400
Last updated 13.03pm 02/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.