BRN 0.00% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I have been listening to Anil Mankar's 1 hour and 20 plus minute...

1. 9,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25336
    I have been listening to Anil Mankar's 1 hour and 20 plus minute presentation again and a few things jumped out at me that did not do so before as there is just so much there to consider:

1. Anil Mankar is asked a specific question about how has Brainchip been affected by the chip shortage. Anil Mankar is virtually, how hum, about his answer. Why because what he is saying is that they are very lucky because Socionext have Brainchip's back and they have thrown their weight around with TSMC and ensured they get ttheir chips. Now think about that for a minute. Go and look at all of the customers Socionext a global enterprise has and yet they have exercised their muscle to get Brainchip's AKD1000 produced. Why? I am sure you must known the answer it is as plain as the nose on Anil Mankar's face to AKD1000 when it does the facial recognition demonstration.

By the way anyone else happen to notice Anil Mankar's great tan which has been a continuing problem for other facial recognition systems globally but not AKD1000.

2. Anil Mankar states that all of the camera guys, the chip guys and the Lidar guys they are working with are ISO qualified for the automotive industry. I posted yesterday an article on what is involved in being ISO qualified for the automotive industry it is a big deal and expensive so the camera guys, the chip guys and the Lidar guys that Brainchip are working with are not minnows.

3. Anil Mankar demonstrates AKD1000 working with Magik-Eye doing 3D point cloud identification so it seems logical to conclude that the statement in the Annual Report that Brainchip continues to work with Magik-Eye can, by bringing this demonstration into play, be now extrapolated to conclude that they are successfully integrated and working to expectations and so together with just two sensors Magik-Eye and Brainchip have a 360 degree vision solution that can provide not just vision but depth perception. This can most certainly be taken to the bank because it is unique in all the world. .

4. Anil Mankar states unequivocally that the AKIDA technology IP is self contained and just sits on any CPU and can run with any processor in fact he states it is processor agnostic so there are no chips or sensors be they digital or analogue in use today in any product that cannot be made smart or smarter by adopting 1 node or more of AKIDA technology neural fabric. This incredible to sit and contemplate. Everything in you home, your car, your boat, your plane (for Yak) and in your workplace is a target product for improvement by using AKIDA IP.

5. Finally on the chip numbers listen to Anil Mankar when he is asked towards the end when it is expected that they can get their hands on the stick and Anil states that they have them and the Rasberry Pi ready to go out in August. Look at the excitement on the questioners face when he hears he can get the stick with a chip in August. This clearly indicates that a volume production run must be scheduled not just a few thousand for testing.

Anyway just some things that stick out at the moment but did not at the time of first listening.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $939.4K 4.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 201415 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 667700 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ 2673397
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.