ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

I've been quielty observing the steady sell off by one or more...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I've been quielty observing the steady sell off by one or more shareholders over the last few trading days and would like to suggest some scenarios:

1. Ex Director Gareth is liquidating his holdings
    Comment: Wouldnt surprise me

2. 'Sophisticated investors' selling existing shares while taking up their new entitlements from recent CR
    Comment: It would make sense if it was around or just below 1.5c but would they be selling down to these levels - even allowing for the free options?

3. Black Cat selling off the shares he received from Inca in lieu of his sale of Bramall Hills Lithium Project to ICG.
    Comment: - a recent post by Black Cat seemd to be quite negative toward Adam as he did not return his calls - sour grapes? - doesnt think Adam will make Bramill a priority so BL loses interest in ICG?

4. One of the other ex Directors/staff of ICG selling their shares
    Comment: Did Ross sell off already or is he keeping a foot in ICG in case something finally comes good? Didnt Rob Heaslop get shares for Inca's farm-in to his leases? Maybe Malcom Smartt the ex Company Secretary even?

In any case I dont think any of the 'plebs' who have been holding on for many years would sell at such low levels.... its do or die at this stage - at least thats how I see it after holding for 11 years.
    Interesting to hear other scenarios from you all...

I take the oppprtunity to again opine that the 'lowest hanging fruit' is the phosphate we may have.
    Interesting comment from Black Cat the other day about Adam having a sizeable holding in the adjacent lease of Avenira.
    Good evening to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.828M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.091K 181.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2108670 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 380991 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 116667
Last updated 14.35pm 16/05/2024 ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.