ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

Hello BC,Anger? Vitriolic remarks? Defamatory remarks? Mate I am...

1. 1,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Hello BC,

Anger? Vitriolic remarks? Defamatory remarks? Mate I am just querying what I read. As you say, Adam is an astute businessman, why would he and the friendly director let Jonathon do as you say? Please explain?

Your post that I am replying to sounds like you do not like being challenged? Show me the proof of Adam's support for your project that is "on the record" if there is any? Myself and everyone else would be very pleased to see it!! I expect you will reply about commercial confidentiality etc.

I love the little immature LifeisaBITCH comment. Shows myself and the others that read this thread that you are probably an immature bully that has not got his own way!

Regarding that unlike me you are flat out pegging lithium ground, I have absolutely no need or interest in telling people how good I am. I leave that to how I promote myself and I do not need to put other posters/people down in life. I am more than happy that you are not going to respond to any further comments from me. It is not often I get the last say!!

Is it true that within the industry you are regarded as a poor man's Mark Creasy? Someone mentioned it so just asking.

Bitch (Beach)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.438M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $346 45.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2570381 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2606330 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.