BRN 3.64% 26.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-3854

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I want this post to age poorly. Bad!

Investing has been pretty successful for me so far. At times selling stocks made me about 6 months of my salary and I've only sold being in the red for three times so far.

With BRN when I started investing pre-Renesas era I thought after selling the second ip license and hiring a new CEO that this one is fairly de-risked. All the due diligence I did seemed to pay off, even in the short-term already.

Sure, it's a pre revenue penny stock in an evolving space. However, the statements made by the management were so confident that anything but success seemed almost inevitable. What stuck to my mind was Anil Mankar's prediction "you will see a lot of up licensing going forward". That was 965 days ago.

Sean Hehir's revenue predictions and his statement to watch the financials eventuated in a share price drop to times where Akida literally wasn't even a thing.
    AI exploded during that time with BRN being down around 80-95% of its ATH.

The cope in the other forum reaches levels of mentally ill people. Anyone that disagrees with their believes is personified evil. It reached the status of a cult that's normally reserved for ultra-religious people. They're online in this forum almost constantly scrapping the web for anything that might be related to BRN - even though it's clearly not.

Even though I'm invested heavily in this I have to face the reality. Statements from the management so far have never eventuated into something material. Not once. During the AI boom we performed like a magazine company. Would I invest in this company now if I'd heard of it for the first time? Not in a quadrillion years.

The only thing that's keeping me invested are my paper-losses and my hope for something to happen. I spent so much time putting in research for this company. I hope that I come across this post in a couple of years smurking at the share price and telling myself that my due diligence was good after all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $491.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 26.5¢ $1.133M 4.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 840233 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 359495 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.8¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 2.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.0¢ 28.5¢ 26.5¢ 2892314
Last updated 15.58pm 15/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.