BRN 6.12% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I haven’t posted here for a while. Been holding since 2015. Hope...

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    I haven’t posted here for a while. Been holding since 2015.

Hope all is well.

Logged in this evening and to my surprise, Factfinder is back.. LOL.

Did a little reading and I think 2024 will see if BRN will announce some serious customer contracts or I can see a reverse take over. It’s anyone’s guess.

BRN has no cash to carry them into the rest of 2024, The next 1/4 will interesting.

Hows our CEO tracking? Is he around or busy spooking BRN offering?

i think we have seen the peak of BRN in 2021 when it hit it’s all time high of around $2.30 “the good old “Hockey Stick” peak on the possibility of A customer named Mercedes Benz”

if you go back and read some of the announcement and the monthly podcasts, they mentioned over two dozen interested customers testing or signed NDA. Can anyone let me know who are these customers where or still around?

This has been my main concern with BRN, hiding behind NDA. Is anyone interested?

Most of you will either ignore my post, or laugh or may even reply. Please let me know if I’m wrong or right. Either way let me know with facts.

I for one have seen the ups and downs of BRN and hoping as per there announcements and there 1/4 announcements, that they will succeed for us small time shareholders.
    They only ones what have been rewarded are company directors selling down there free shares and or financial investors like LDA Capital.

Correct me if I’m wrong, LDA was brought in to issue cash to develop the product for “go to market” How much shares have been issued to LDA fro fund BRN. Where has the cash been used? How long can one hold and see what happens? It’s now been 9 years.

Good luck to all. This is my opinion based on my own research and knowledge.

Take care and good luck to all investors in BRN

Cheers

Snausage

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.015(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $426.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.8¢ 23.0¢ $1.880M 7.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 893039 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 209369 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.3¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 5.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ 7015428
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.