SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Ann: Operational Advisory , page-17

1. 1,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245

Terry seems to be relishing in putting out regular positive anns.
    No longer embarrassed about taking six months to drill and flow back a well, with every problem under the sun encountered along the way, retrieving broken drill bits and fishing expedition type anns, seem to be a thing of the past with our new mates on board.

Slawson seem to be drilling at a rate like a madman possessed, but far from it they know all too well theres easy money to be made on our acreage, so why not.

Ive lost count now of how many wells will be coming on line all within a very short space of time, but 6 or 7 new wells is insane for such a small company like SSN, and who knows we might even get the pipe unstuck at billabong.Terry would love to get that anns out, I think this was the last time we drilled as operator, but even that will be forgiven if we can get some good numbers from all these wells.

One thing about Terry hes certainly a good deal maker and those qualities are not to be scoffed at, it made some SH very rich, especially the ones who were smart enough to jump ship at the right time, unfortunately I wasn't one of them. This time seems different a slow and steady rise based on oil numbers, that's what I would love to see this time around.

These minor delays are no longer a worry to me, as long as we are rubbing shoulders with the right people, who cares about a few minor insignificant delays it just winds the spring up even tighter.

Going into March weather shouldn't be a problem for a further 8 months or so, the accumulators have been playing this brilliantly, theres going to be such a flood of news very soon and most of it hopefully healthy oil flow news.

What a way to start a New Year

Good luck to all the longs, I hope 2014 is a really rewarding year for all.

LWR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.