AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Ann: Early Success in Exploration Drilling, page-67

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    The current Exploration program is fascinating. It allows a spread of targets, over a range of tenements, apparently being drilled in priority order. Like having a ticket in several lotteries at once. Better than having just one hyped-up prospect....

Five targets :
    Nova Esperanca 6 holes
    East Pedra Branca 4 holes
    Sao Pedro 3 holes
    Agua Azul "Three Zones tested" 3 holes?
    Rio Branco 2 holes

ANED-02

What is also interesting is that the report says the assays confirm copper from 25m to 103m down-hole depth with grades varying from 0.53% to 1.06% Cu.
    Fair enough.

However a photo of a core tray for 150m - 153m is shown that is proudly labelled "Copper mineralisation at 151m"

Unless there was good and quite visible mineralisation, why photograph it and label it that way???

Certainly it would have to be a promotional photo or why bother. A grade better than the 0.53% anyway... even if just localised.

In any case, more copper was found ( perhaps not continuously though) way past the 103m mark and was present, one presumes in a significant amount still at 151m. I hesitate to interpret the photo, and whether the mineralisation was more or less "continuous" in any way from 103m even in small amounts cannot be deduced, but you can certainly see some chalcopyrite (gold colour) there in the photo I believe... and make up your own mind.

So if this hole was a 300m to 400m hole... how much copper could really be found??

This is a sort of shallow 150m scouting hole... and if copper is still at the drill stop-point..well.... what is really there!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.