muslims something wrong

1. 33,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    When I read stories like this I wonder if these people are human beings or from outer space. Surely a human being has some respect for others, not this crew/re;igion. If it only happened in 1 area or country I may find excuses for them but it seems to be everywhere . It must be in their DNA.

Gunmen kill 28 non-Muslim bus passengers in north-east Kenya attack; Al Shabaab claims responsibility

By Africa correspondent Martin Cuddihy, wires
    Updated 6 minutes agoSun 23 Nov 2014, 9:21am
    PHOTO: Al Shabaab militants, seen training here in Mogadishy in 2008, have been blamed for a bus attack in Kenya.(Reuters: Feisal Omar)
    RELATED STORY: Kenyans march against attacks on women over mini-skirts
    RELATED STORY: Al Shabaab vows revenge for leader killed in air strike
    MAP: Kenya
    Gunmen have seized a bus in north-eastern Kenya near the Somali border and executed 28 non-Muslim passengers, police say.
    Nineteen men and nine women were shot in the dirt after passengers were ordered to step out of the bus if they were identified as non-Muslim.
    Somalia's Al Shabaab Islamic extremist group, which carried outthe September 2013 attack on Nairobi's Westgate shopping mall that killed at least 67 people, claimed responsibility.
    "I can confirm ... that 28 innocent travellers were brutally executed by the Shebab," regional police chief Noah Mwavinda said, referring to the Somali militant group.
    A witness to the ambush, who asked not to be identified, said the attackers entered the bus and greeted passengers before trying to identify Muslims and non-Muslims.
    Ahmed Mahat, one of the passengers on the bus, said everyone was forced to recite verses from the Koran.
    "People were told to stand in two lines, comparing people who were of Somali origin and others who were non-Somali," he said.
    "They were asking them to recite verses of the Koran and those who failed to recite the verses were shot."
    Sixty people were on the bus, which was heading toward Nairobi, the ministry of the interior said in a tweet.
    Kenyan Red Cross secretary-general Abbas Gullet said the families of the victims would now have to identify the bodies.
    "The bodies have now been retrieved and brought to Mandera town by Kenyan police and they have been taken to the military base in Mandera," he said.
    "They're now being prepared as the government will fly them back to Nairobi where they will be put in a mortuary before they'll be identified by their loved ones and family members."
    Attackers flee after 'perishing crusaders'

Abdikadir Mohammed, a senior adviser to the Kenyan president, said the slaughter was intended to create a religious war in the country and called on Kenyans of all faiths to stand together.
    A spokesman for Al Shabaab said the attack "which resulted in the perishing of 28 crusaders" was in revenge for raids Kenyan security forces carried out over the past week on mosques in the port city of Mombasa.
    Those raids saw one person shot dead and more than 350 arrested. Security forces were searching for weapons and Al Shabaab supporters.
    Kenya's inspector general of police, David Kimaiyo, said the attackers fled towards the border between Kenya and Somalia.
    "I have already ordered for a combined security team to be able to carry out a major operation and a crackdown of the attackers," he said.
    "I want to assure the people and the residents of Mandera that security will be enhanced and that more officers will be deployed in that particular area."
    Kenya has suffered a series of attacks since invading Somalia in 2011 to attack Al Shabaab, later joining an African Union force battling the Islamists.
    The militant group said the Westgate mall attack was a warning to Kenya to pull its troops out of southern Somalia.
    During the Westgate attack, the gunmen weeded out non-Muslims for execution by demanding they recite the Shahada, the Muslim profession of faith.
    ABC/AFP

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-11-22/gunmen-kill-28-in-north-east-kenya-bus-attack/5911616

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.