40$ smokes

1. 673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    the labour party came out saying we smokers are a huge drag on the medical system billons were mention
    I as a smoker tried to give them away twice the misses is a non smoker and i defernatly know what she was complaining about with the cloths house car all smelling of smoke when I gave them away for 18 months . I took up smoking again as the addiction is probably one of the worst known. my fault I know but what realy pisses me of is hereon, crack addicts get help even methadone for free. we poor hooked smokers get taxed then taxed then taxed !!!! Now also segregated as low life if we go out no smoking if we shop no smoking if we drink free smokes if we fight in the defence force ore a dollar a packet sick of being the kicking boy.I smoked and went to work every day of my life never robb or used any criminal behave to support my habit ever!!! don't get me wrong I hope no one takes this addictive habit up .I guess I am a victim of the system when it was marbrow country. any how have a Winfield and I will pay the most expensive tax on earth and feel like a lepper doing it

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.