4DS 6.10% 8.7¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS chart, page-35

1. 1,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1679
    I totally agree with you @Kopasz. To predict the future price of the 4DS SP or any other spec stock is I think a bit futile at the moment. The only thing that will move the 4DS SP higher is good news. The challenge for a TA or anyone who is switched on to the potential in the 4DS technology and is interested in taking a position is to try and find the best place to go long or the place where a sell is the best option. Currently my sentiment is to “Hold”, and being reasonably conservative with my 4DS investment I wouldn’t add to my position until the SP shows signs of a trend change to up.

Having said that, I have included below an updated 4DS chart, and made some observations that others may find interesting.

4DS-20180710-MMA.png
    My current observations are:

The recently identified support level of 4.1c was broken.

The range of yesterday’s price action was Low 3.7c and High 4.3c. Volume was relatively High. This range is identical to the Ultra-High Volume breakout bar price action of 25/10/2017.

The new most probable support range is now considered to be in the 3.7c to 4.1c area.

The previously identified positive divergence of price with medium term momentum is still in place, but Long Term Momentum has turned flat again.

There is now a very significant positive divergence between the stochastic oscillator (cycle or short term momentum indicator) and the SP. I have highlighted this divergence with arrows on the chart. I’ll leave it to the reader to work out what has occurred with the 4DS SP in the past when such divergences occur. Here’s hoping the pattern repeats.

For those who worship the “Mystical Gap God”, this doesn’t include me, the breakaway gap of 25/10/2017 will not be closed until the SP moves down to the 3.4c level.

So the question still is: Has the 4DS SP price decline stopped at the 4c level? I guess it’s up to each of us to come with our own conclusion. I hope this analysis and chart helps in some way.

Good luck everyone – and of course DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $153.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $141.9K 1.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5230 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 117640 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ 619854
Last updated 15.20pm 03/05/2024 ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.