AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Also, the acceptance number is small in my opinion because of...

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Also, the acceptance number is small in my opinion because of their behaviour : besides the fact that they have shown deception and SP manipulation, delayed the AGM obviously out of fear of backlash, tried bullying tactics with large fonts that scared children (and some adults) alike, they called here like 3 times when I was out, desperate obviously to cash in even though my holding is moderate - and all this when they withhold shareholder information that we are all so desperately waiting for? I mean what do they expect? Blind Freddy can see that their bullying tactics reek of desperation -- if not mafia hitman standover tactics -- and the only thing that hasn't happened yet is Richard Kuklinski calling at my door threatening me with a pen to sign!

Their behaviour alone suggests to hold on, be patient, they know something we don't and are keen to swipe it from underneath our noses, so don't be so foolish as to give it away just yet. If they were so keen to call me with information about drilling results and other secrets they no wont divulge then maybe, just maybe, I would have chosen to accept by now. But as it stands, I reckon you'd be crazy to sell out just yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.