FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Exactly Burner You cannot imagine how it makes my blood boil!!...

1. 396 Posts.
    Exactly Burner

You cannot imagine how it makes my blood boil!!

The stated intention of the ASX, and indeed its legal obligation, is to have measures in place to provide for an ORDERED market. But every practise they allow has completely the opposite effect......Manipulative criminals are allowed to do as they please while, as usual, the guy in the street gets screwed over.

I had a situation the other day where I lost out on a big profit because my account wouldn't let me place a sell order which would leave less than $500 worth of that stock in my account. Once I'd worked this out, the market had moved. I cannot place an order of less than $500 either. Yet ever scumbag broker and his brother is allowed to trade with one share or to move a stock 25% on $10 of value and these incompetent cretons turn a blind eye

Anyone with half a brain can see the solution....close the market at a computer generated random time between 4 and 4.10...it is not possible to manipulate the market in this way. but, as usual, it's all about self interest.

In many respects, the ASX is a microcosm of Australian society. Have a million rules....pay a million useless, overpaid officials overinflated salaries to occupy multi layered beaurocracies, but never actually enforce these rules and never have any actual consequences for those who break the law

This is why brokers operate with such impunity...they laugh in the ASX and ASIC's faces.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.