and which jobs would you put the displaced restaurant and...

1. 80,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    and which jobs would you put the displaced restaurant and clothes shops ex staff in ?

Also, where would people put all those savings from restaurant bills and clothes buying?

Let me tell you the one place ------ Sydney and Melbourne real estate.

And why do they want to live there?

Restaurants, shops, sports and the like.

What do you guys want? Do you want us to all live in caves and eat big bones?

Do we all not notice that people who are in poverty are striving to live like us?

Do you see queues of people lining up at the airport gates to immigrate to poverty stricken nations?

Gees, guys, if you don't want to pay big bucks for dining - fine, don't. It isn't compulsory. It is an industry that helps our economy go round.

People own, work and get paid for providing a service - if the people going there like the service and don't mind the price, what skin is it off one's nose if they don't think it is worth it?

I am afraid I don't see why anyone would be upset by this. If we all ate basic and we all rode pushies or walked - we would spread poverty to the entire world and not just a part of it.

There wouldn't be anywhere to go, there would be very little to do and the place would be downright boring.

Curry, lentils and living in a cave might be ok for some - but, it scares the crap out of me, I tell ya.

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.