6 straight Newspolls 53/47 to Labor, page-40

1. 1,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    IMO Malcolm Turnbull is not the perfect P.M. but after Tony Abbott he has been a great relief . Honestly though I can't say I've not been surprised by the lack of dynamism and vision he's delivered. I expected more but I'm not sure how much he is hamstrung by his own parliamentary team. All I can say I can imagine it would be no mean feat to keep such a diverse bunch under one roof without having to compromise your expectations and standards.

Anyway if T.A. is so great why doesn't he state his own Party. Now there's an idea. If he is so popular and so absolutely got a handle on everything then what's holding him back. How great would that be for his fan base to have something to call their own. A Party T.A. can mold in his own image. George Pell could do some endorsement appearance for him and he'd be half way there. What do you think?

Why is he even wasting his time Libs??? He should follow his convictions and face the ultimate challenge if he is so sure he's got the ear of the electorate and has the support the media where he thinks it counts.

Come on Hairy why haven't you suggested it????

Got to be a winner going by your posts. Can't lose surely?

Searcher2

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.