Hey Eags.Since old mate Tone's latest backflip, I have brought...

1. 35,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hey Eags.

Since old mate Tone's latest backflip, I have brought it up when the regulars make some claim about " Australia being wiped off the map " or " economic armageddon " because of emission reduction policy .

I remind them that their man now supports the Paris agreement and therefore, as you correctly point out, supports the idea of of $90 billion penalty to the economy whilst still banging on about cheaper power prices.

This tells me two things.

1. Abbott will do anything, including burn his own supporters and party to retain his seat. Hence, the multiple backflips.

2. Certain posters are just trolls. People with genuine opinions bring a reasonable argument to the discussion. That's great. That's what real debate should be about.
    Trolls just flop in and flop out using information they obviously haven't read or thought about. Thus, it is very easy to catch them out.
    And when they're caught out, there's usually a flame or an attempt at misdirection in response. The troll model is pretty easy to spot these days.

As the old saying goes, if the hat fits. wink.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.