RRL 1.91% $2.05 regis resources limited

A busy 6 weeks that will transform the Co & sp

1. 1,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Take note of all the upside in the coming dates.........

This time next week 31st of May we find out the true cost of Tropicana after two months production among rising gold prices, which means we'll know the size of the discount to purchase price. The market has been pricing in the full price and forgetting about the discounted price. The discount will be be arrived at and the price adjusted will see demand grow for the stock. This discount will go straight to the balance sheet - NOBODY IS TALKING OR HAVE REALISED THAT THIS DISCOUNT WILL GO STRAIGHT TO THE BALANCE SHEET AND CONTRIBUTE TO McPHILS FUNDING. It will only be realized once the discount as a result of production is announced when shareholders will go, hang on we have $30-$60 million more cash than we thought* don't quote me on this cash number I have only down exceptionally rough numbers that are too crude to share.

Two weeks later June 12 or there abouts will see RRL move into the top ASX 200 - it means compulsory buying from index funds such as Vanguard and Van Eck which will assist the stock overhang. NST rocketted after the March rebalance.

McPhills approval should be through in the next 6 weeks.

Tropicana life of mine and exploration updates are due soon as well.

Every time a gold miner buys an acquisition there doesn't seem to be that much time with resources update, though that is mainly for full acquisition rights, it may take a bit more time on this one.

But the crux ...........a busy busy 6 weeks, a busy 3 weeks but all positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.05
Change
-0.040(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.548B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.08 $2.10 $2.02 $7.411M 3.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $2.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.06 41109 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.05
  Change
-0.040 ( 1.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.08 $2.08 $2.02 1323839
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
RRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.