Is there any scriptural reason why this situation will preclude...

1. 11,866 Posts.
    Is there any scriptural reason why this situation will preclude the use of nuclear weapons?
    ---------
    Ababab, the short answer is no, there is not. What is beyond all doubt however is that the great tribulation will lead to the sanctification of God's name. This is the very first thing Jesus told his disciples to pray for.

(Matthew 6:9, 10) “You must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified.  Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth.

When God's Kingdom comes all false religion will be the first thing removed. This will leave just the true religion and the atheistic nations. The issue of sovereignty will then take centre stage. The preaching will continue but it will no longer be "good news".

The outcome is described this way:
    (Ezekiel 39:21) “‘I will display my glory among the nations, and all the nations will see the judgment that I have executed and the power that I have demonstrated among them.

The appeal is all the more urgent:

(Zephaniah 2:3) Seek Jehovah, all you meek ones of the earth, Who observe his righteous decrees. Seek righteousness, seek meekness. Probably you will be concealed on the day of Jehovah’s anger.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.