RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

[ATTACH] Gday Rappers Long time no see. Nice day again today. We...

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Screenshot_20191021-161704.jpg Gday Rappers

Long time no see. Nice day again today. We are up amongst the big boys. Sure, we slipped a little in the auction, but auctions are hit and miss. We'll get em next time.

I will be attending Technow tomorrow and will be giving the dumper a high 5. I remember the same event 2 years ago, just after the . I was sitting in the front row and Brian came along and sat next me, giving me a firm handshake. I asked him where Tony was and he replied with a USA or curled up in the fetal position at home. I'm not sure( it was 2 years ago ). During his preso that day Brian spoke how every biotech normally has a stumble along the way. Resapp had theirs, and the company was in the process of returning to the scene of the crime. It was a tough preso to give that day. Brian manned up. Not many rappers in da house that day. More crap, than rap. More questions, than answers. More could've, than should've. Enough already, let's get this show on the road, shall we.

2 years have passed and the Resapp share price is on f...ing fire. This last month has been unbef......lievable. Volume UP, share price UP. Can someone pinch me. Is it for real? I'm in da green. Held for over 1000 days, and 90% of those in da red. I'm rappin now baby. I've got the baseball cap on backwards. I've got the head up high, giving the cool hand motions. I'm rappin baby, watch me rap. I'm bompin to the beat bitch. This is one happy rapper.

I'm sure I'll see the usual cohorts of rappers tomorrow. Smiles all round i reckon. Resapp on last, so they usually have free beers on offer afterwards. Gothechooks. Free. Beer. Go hand in hand. I'll have some of that. It's been 2 years since . Gee, that went quick. Yeah, nah. I've still got the scar. It doesn't seem to wash away, but i think I'll put it to bed tomorrow. Once and for all.

Oops, I'll be giving the pumper a high 5 tomorrow. Slip of the tongue their Brian. Don't know where i got dumper from mate. My memories playing up lately. Might ask you about that tomoz. Might have Alzheimers. Anyhow, pity i couldn't change the initial d to a p because i pressed the post message button. My bad.

#backtoback✔

Cheerio, gtc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.