AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Andrew you know full well the background behind Nick and Gavin's...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Andrew you know full well the background behind Nick and Gavin's departure - you have been told. If you want to sue the company to recover your losses go ahead and do so off your own back.
    Dirk has outlined exactly the state of play and said clearly he will under promise and over deliver.
    Sure Alexium would struggle if they failed to secure a cornerstone event as outlined with additional capital raising. However similarly if they do seal one of the cornerstone events then cashflow positivity is probably a given.
    At the time of the last AGM when the details were pointed out to you - you chose to knock all shareholders who were trying to enlighten others - because of your fear of the effect on the share price at the time. Now you are no longer a holder you are doing your absolute best to put the fear of god into current holders.
    As you say time will tell - and since both Dirk and Sue have indicated the very likely chance of succeeding with one or more of these cornerstone events then surely both non holders like your self and holders like myself deserve the option for these to come to a realistic fruition.
    I am sorry to call you out here Andrew but you do have what seems a very obvious agenda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.969K 269.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 10798023 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 69192 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.