IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Mr Bean ,, grow a position on MBE ... you are happy when the SP...

1. 1,188 Posts.
    Mr Bean ,, grow a position on MBE ... you are happy when the SP is up and mostly unhappy when it is down .... a weather cock ... LEAVE Longshot alone .. he does not have answers for you ... as you have already found ... he just regurgitates the same stuff .. why hasn't he told you to piss off ... you are a annoying with nothing at all to add .... I have my theory .... this whole dollar party thing is nonsense .. its not his to claim .. and frankly .. who cares ...I have great parties to go to with people I know....if its takes this long .. 3 years now and counting .. (Longshot's Dollar Party ..cover charge 1 share .... what a joke! .. shows its a joke ) Longie .. glad you made some money 3 years ago ...you should pay for the night.. as those of us who have stuck it out are getting far less than you at you own party .... you know as well as I .. your comments are now based more and more on hope not fact ... MBE must do min $100 mil FY 2017 ...where is the DCB progress !!!!! .. I can see why Rok said goodbye ... someone .. other than me .. talk to MBE management and report ... that's putting in effort .. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.