EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

A very big hello to all

1. 5,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3126
    Good morning to all holders, it's great to be back again. Well it's been a long time since I have posted on this forum. Thanks HC for allowing me to post again.

I have spoken to hundreds of holders and many industry professionals on all aspects of the EGO business during my absence and the common theme is most are not happy with several key areas of our performance and I tend to agree. I will go into our problems and solutions in detail later and will report what the industry professionals have to say about our beloved EGO. We do have problems and almost everyone understands what they are and what needs to happen. We have had an absolutely shocking year and mistakes have been made but I remain confident we can turn all this around and have a successful future. Some changes unfortunately are essential from where I see it. I will make it very clear at this stage I am personally not interested in doing 249. I do know a few very large holders who want a board spill prior to AGM. Been there, done that and emotionally and financially still recovering from that horrible experience. We have watched this company constantly struggle for many years and we all need to work together and our board have to listen again to holders, open the lines of communication and importantly rebuild the damage which has been done. They have to support this coy by seriously buying stock that was the overwhelming disparity between all other coy's at the GOC, will go into more later. Simple things can be done immediately and the more complex changes can and must now seriously be dealt with. Over the coming weeks I will again be in talks and present a fair working plan to both MIN/EGO. We can do things better without the negative impact of 249's the last thing we need is instability and a negative media circus again. I care deeply for my investment and I am personally very saddened by some past holders who have passed away and ended up in severe financial difficulties over this very disappointing period of watching EGO continually underperform. I have had a very frank and open discussions will all the EGO representatives who were at the GOC.

I will discuss over the next few days the key points of concern regarding our troubled EGO and what has to happen if we wish to see a significant upside for our investment. I will firstly discuss the GOC, then will discuss our problems and what needs to happen not just from my perspective by the many industry professionals who I have spoken to. We do have a great future but we do have to make some changes and EGO understands my concerns and agree with me in some parts and strongly disagree in other parts. Anyway all loyal holders, lots to talk about and it's great to be back. Oh finally always DYOR and please don't take what I say as financial advice etc. I am just a holder who cares and wants success. We can all do things better and without the need of hostility and take things personal. Lets all get down, roll up our sleeves and work together and lets try and improve what is a terrible EGO story, yes that includes our board who read this. Time to stop messing about, under achieving and excuses are gone now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.