SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

From Zoombee on US forum... Quote.... Three Forks lower benches...

1. 2,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    From Zoombee on US forum...
    Quote....
    Three Forks lower benches
    DD on Continental and Halcon lower bench wells Three Forks benches 2and 3 were separated by 880 feet at depth and alternated.

The companies also had an either or situation regarding Three Forks in that they chose a bench 1, 2, or 3 but not drilling each under one another. If bench 3 was chosen they did that first and let that settle for 3 ½ to 4 months. Continental had 11 Rollefstad wells and they were about 90% of a Bakken and are over 100K BOE in 5 months (after the settle period).

SSN Bootleg 8 messed up the other wells above and they had to be cleaned out. TB skidded over Ironbank 8 well.

Now that was the bad news.
    Ironbank 6 and 7 should be complete and that along with the 35 stage Bakken Billabong as in process or being FRAC’D.

Wait I ran out of fingers and toes to count these wells; might need my slide rule.

Billabong , Sail & Anchor, Blackdog , Tooheys , Coopers , Lil Creature , Harstad 1-15H, LEONARD 1-23H,, GENE 1-22H RODNEY 1-14H, GARY 1-24H, EARL 1-13H, EVERETT 1-15H , Matilda Bay 1, Matilda Bay 2, Bootleg 4, Bootleg 5, Ironbank 4, Ironbank 5, Bootleg 6, Bootleg 7,Ironbank 6, Ironbank 7, Bootleg 8, Gladys

All on line numbers coming out on next Operational update.
    On hold Ironbank 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bootleg 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Ladies and gentlemen it is time, Strong Buy.......ends.
    Thanks zoombee  and lets hope for good production from here on in.
    glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.