I think the 7.30 report might have a format where more state...

1. 14,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I think the 7.30 report might have a format where more state issues are covered each week night.
    I liked the local Friday program as it covered local issues in depth. Some segments are more magazine style, reporting on local people and places.

Quote news:
    Kate Torney, ABC director of news, told staff in the broadcaster's Ultimo offices 100 of the announced job losses would be from the news division.
    But she said 70 new positions would be created, with a focus on digital skills, meaning an overall reduction of 30 jobs.
    Ms Torney added that the majority of those positions would be cut from news management and support staff.
    "By the end of the day, if you are affected by any of these changes, you will know," she said.
    Ms Torney told journalists and producers that the redundancy process would be structured around the skills the organisation requires to meet its future needs.
    Voluntary redundancies will not be offered. News staff will receive a breakdown of proposed cuts this afternoon.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.