nick off Chuck - personal slagging again? I'm not talking about...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    nick off Chuck - personal slagging again? I'm not talking about illegals - I'm talking about the sad hordes of deserving, helpless people these (often secretly) filthy rich economic "refugee" calulating people (smuggler crook patrons) are keeping out of the queques they deserve to be on. And never will make. Because the illegals and their smuggler mates have control of them.

It's all about character. As it is with Goodes. He has so much to smile about. And all he can now do, it seems, is glower. And call US - disgracefully, all "racists". 70 other indigeneous footballers don't seem to think so. This is ALL about him - not us. He's gone too far to now rescind and face save - and, no doubt now wndering what he's started - he yet has to bear the brunt of HIs actions now. HIS choice. We're not throwing imaginary spears. Perhps he should start by inviting tht young girl he traumatized to his home for a friendly lunch with his (white) fiancee) - and this poor young girl's traumatized family. Bury the hatchet, so to speak? THAT'S showing real "reconciliation!".

Having travelled the world extensively, and mostly OFF the beaten track of organised tours) - I don't need you to add up the quality of my personal values - MY character. I have seen hundreds of the dazzling genuine smiles of the poor, and the hope and joy in their eyes, in various alleys, streets, marketplaces, and hovels and huts. This amazing "Smile of Asia" never ceases to amaze me. Not such an obession with materialism.
    Yep - Orwell's 1984 is becoming true - PC abounds - the Thought Police are coming. Perhaps you should consider joining their ranks. You seem very keen on telling others how to live/think.

Heck, Melbourne just defeated Collingwood. A miracle. Must call up the AFL - ask can I say "hooray???"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.